Saturday, May 30, 2015
But in A good way for others not so much myself. Like that terrible movie good luck chuck where every guy I had a relationship with finds the one after me.....I only caught part of this movie in a background sense while at a friends house so I haven't seen the ending.
I am I not finding this person like they are?
Well I guess I am doing a good thing.....
Friday, May 29, 2015
it’s not your job to entertain him by sending him nudes
it’s not your job to satisfy him sexually because he’s horny
you are not required to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable or that you don’t want to do
don’t be scared of “losing him”
he most likely wasn’t anything worth keeping.
Tell all the girls
Thursday, May 28, 2015
I typically move pretty fast too. Nothing crazy, but grab drinks and see how it goes... if it goes well, take things home and see how we fare there. =]
I will be real with you and say this has happened on a date, I will also be real with you and tell you if I knew this was planned out beforehand I would of said no.
I feel like a very old fashioned girl when it comes to dating I want to be asked out on a Monday for a date on Friday, I want a natural progression to come out of things not a sleazy plan. I remember asking my aunt about this and she said we live in a world where people want instant gratification.
I feel like I am goldilocks of dating I don't want the fast guy and well as we all know I don't want the guy that leaves me hanging for two months, I need it just right.
thats why its called Mister right BOOM
Sunday, May 24, 2015
I delete the magician off of my facebook this morning. I know it took me forever but I think it was like watching something unsure and confused I think I compared it to a drunk donkey you couldn't stop watching and you wanted to know what was going to happen.
I also thought okay maybe we'll just be friends but its clear in his two am text messages that isn't what he wants
he clearly isn't making an effort to date me, he's been trying to get me to send him photos and him to send me photos and my aunt tells me that there are those people but uh yeah why do I want that....
I just wasn't sure
So last night I came home and got a little tipsy with my roommate over cocktails and just talked and so by the time I got my nightly two am the booty call of text I was like this
When I logged onto facebook he was bragging about his friend being on a show that I actually like and I thought oh well thats kinda cool but then I thought you know what I don't care. I shouldn't care. I don't need to know what he is doing or who he is friends with. Clearly he is just this person that collects people on facebook and I'm not going to be one of them. I also deserve to be treated better then he has treated me. So i'm done.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
I wouldn't normally share a dates name on here but this is just too good not to share. His name was Donny and he looked just liked Donny Osmand! In fact I have a friend I give all my dates information before I leave for the date and give her everything from his profile and she logged onto my account and was like yeah I knew it must be him.
I looked hot for this date okay! He picked me up and had a place in mind, the place was a fairly busy area in Long Beach and it took us forever to find parking. Then we showed up at the place. It was sushi. I try not to eat sushi on a first date but you know if a guy doesn't give you a choice what are you going to do!!
Dinner went fine actually he told me a crazy story about his friend going on a date and when she didn't want to date a guy a second time he mailed her and itemized list of everything she owed him.
He did make one snide comment about how its stupid people take pictures of their food and me being sassy as crazy I took out my phone and did just that.
We decided to walk to the beach and hang out. Let me give you a piece of advice you know those romantic beach scenes you see?
We went at night, it was dark, the sand was cold and wet. Also let me point out that I am in date clothes a maxi dress and a denim jacket, not very warm. We sat there for hours holding hands and then talking and then out of nowhere he attacked my face with his face!
After much longer then it should of been (do you not feel my teeth chattering) I asked if we could go we made the walk back and came across the busy section where we had eaten Sushi. It was Midnight and it was in full club mode and drunk people were everywhere. My focus became not getting run into by one of them.
We came across a club that had a huge line. Donny was able to squeeze through but I had to go around. By the time I got back to him I saw this:
I thought maybe the knew each other.
Well this guy is now losing a tooth and his friend and him is now following my date and then they see me and start saying sorry and I say
"oh its cool" because I have no idea what is going on
and the guys are following us so I can't ask.
Once we get back to the car I asked what that was about and he says
"that guy just bummed into me and thats not cool"
I just went home and was like what in the world just happened. I was also thankful he must of thought I was a bad date because he didn't try and call me again (maybe it was the photo of our food I took)
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
1. I usually wait for them outside but this would be nice. You don't have to walk me to the door I don't to be kissing on the doorstep and have one of my roommates come out (just sayin)
2. I always dress pretty nice. The one time I didn't was the one time he dressed in a suit, for a breakfast date at 10 am. Usually its me in my little black dress and heels and him in a cargo shorts and a plaid shirt (they all wear plaid shirts can someone tell me why that is? Even suit guy plaid under his suit)
3. Hahaha I actually do this. I have baked cookies which hasn't always gone over well, I know there was more but the last one he was saying to me before the date that he buys too many nerdy T-shirts and doesn't have enough hangers and I had happened to have a extra Ikea Closet self thing and I gave it to him....He had no idea what it was till days later but he thought it was awesome. Yeah I'm a dork.
4. I like to dance but I doubt this will happen till we really get to know each other.
5. Please! I have actually made friends with people from dating sites and I have had some run ins that became very scary because I didn't think they were that interested. Its very confusing please make it clear.
6. I've been strung along too many times. Please please please do this one!
7. Well you know I think its all about the little things more. Example: I was dating a guy who was a single dad and a marine and I moved in to help him when his wife just up and left. I slept in the little girls room with her (it was the most complicated relationship in the history of the world) There was this great 24 hour diner walking distance from our house and I would hang out there every night with his best friend and just talk. One night while running out of the house I noticed the daughter had turned my bed into a fort but as in The mattresses were turned over and everything looked like a tornado had hit it. As I walked out I said "Emma's messed up my bed but its cool I will take care of it when I get back" When I walked back in my bed was made perfectly and it hit me with this wave of love for this man. Its the little things. I had had a long day and even though I had said I would take care of the bed he did it for me and it meant more to me and all the little things he did then if he ever wrote me a poem.
8. Most of my dates have done this. The worst date I ever went on I was on my phone the whole time. Its a good sign if someone is doing this they aren't interested.
9. After I watched Frozen for the first time and I saw that kiss I said to my mom "thats how it should be"
This will also help prevent me having to do that awkward dogging of a kiss I don't want. Course then it leads to an awkward conversation......been there......dating is hard.
So what do you say peeps lets bring this back!!
Monday, May 18, 2015
Music has always gotten me through everything in life. Relationships are no exception......maybe even moreso.
I have a system. I put on sad songs and look up things that make me nod my head and like they really know how I feel (I always seem to find them in the blogger world just when I need to)
A relit cigarette never tastes the same and that’s all I’ll preach on rekindling old flames.
Now I share with you my Emergency Dance Party Mix
I whenever I am sad have this moment where I just snap out of it play these songs and dance around my room and realize I am awesome, I have awesome friends, and a great life and one day someone will see that (or whatever is bringing me down in that moment.
I'm a 90s girl. Spice Girls will always make it better.
This is a great song when you stop caring and to just dance in your room
This is also on my workout mix
I hope you guys enjoyed this because you all are pretty kick ass!!